• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

conversion de mes rushs en 25i/s en 24i/s, export pour projection cinématographique

New Here ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour,

je souhaiterai savoir si je dois créer des séquences sur une fréquence de 24i ou bien si c'est à l'étape de l'export que je choisi de paramétrer mon montage en 24i/s.

Pour info, mes images ont été tourné avec un 5D et un GH4 au format Full HD et à la fréquence de 25i/s.

Merci d'avance pour vos réponses

Seb.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit everything in 25 fps, export to 24 fps.

On a side note: I would export to 25 fps as 24 fps probably won't look that good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For film screening ideally you need to output your work as 24p and have originally shot the original material as progressive not interlaced.  Nevertheless, your best option now is to

1     Set your editing timeline to 24i

2     Select all your rushes, right-click, select the Modify option, then select Interpret Footage, then Assume the frame rate as 24.

3     This will change the speed of the material by 4% including the sound with a corresponding pitch change and (unless your original material contains classical music,) this will go unnoticed.  If this is a problem, apply the appropriate pitch correction to the sound track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines