Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupt video after rendering

Contributor ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when is this going to be fixed?

I have another issue with rendering within Premiere which results in corrupt video (I'll make another post) and also the fact you cannot edit in Metal mode with safe guides.

Just one thing after another.

I just want a working workflow without the need for 'work arounds' and after a few updates this should be the case. Please remember I am paying £50 a month for this software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having that same corrupted file issue, seems to be random. Render times are still horrendous and ever since the most recent update I’ve had daily crashes. Every update gets worse, it’s crazy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having flashing green screen issues with various things. There's problems with Metal and I have had a few crashes with Premiere and After Effects. There was no mention of rendering issues being fixed on the recent update and I was led to believe they were going to be sorted.

Seriously considering moving to Final Cut. I'm wasting hours of time on work arounds and going backwards in versions. This is money and when we are all paying £50 a month for CC it simply is not good enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steven,

We are continuing to devote more resources to performance and stability improvements across many different areas.

Sorry you're having issues here. If you'd like to work together to figure some of this out - let me know.

Often times, a few details can make all the difference. Breaking down a project to isolate the source of slowdown or issues is productive. Sometimes when a user can share a small project that is very helpful as well.

Re: this thread

Often times, threads can result in reports of various issues and they can get conflated. They may sound the same in some cases but the devil is in the details. It can be better to open a new thread that is focused on a specific issue with full details.

it's can be challenging to troubleshoot issues over a thread, so I would remind all that we have support available to assist with troubleshooting. 

You can open a case with them via call or chat at this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't provide any details for us to begin guessing what the issue might be.  Take a look at the following link.  Use it as a guide for what information we need.

How To Ask For Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines