• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash during every render

Participant ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very simple 2 minute project that is essentially a slide show. It is nothing more than cross dissolves of PSD files. There are no filters or Lumetri on the photos.

Everything was working fine in PP 2015 until I made the GIANT mistake pf updating to 2017. Surprise surprise, now it crashes every 1 minute (literally) and refuses to render. I get a SERIOUS ERROR every time.

So now what Adobe? Crippled again. Wasting my time again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bad update? Have you reinstalled?

Go back to the previous version and complete your work,

start fresh in update.

How to revert is by exporting xml and importing that into previous version or look for auto save of previous version.

find previous version.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post up some details.  Might spark an idea.

How To Ask For Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have discovered Premiere just does not play nice with Mac. Plus Apple refuses to make new pro computers anymore so after using Mac professionally since 1990 we have switched to Windows. It solved all of our crashing problems. Plus, the new computers are more powerful at literally half the price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

homer_woohoo.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines