• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different Font Sizes in Essential Graphics Title – Is It Possible?

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m needing to have multiple font sizes on each line of some titles in Essential Graphics of Premiere Pro (CC 2022), but I can’t find a way to do it.
Example:

Apple (on sale)

Is it possible?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Type your text. Select the one word, then go to the font size control in the EGP ... and change font size.

Works whether you're doing "box text" in a bounding box, or 'point text' where you simply click and start typing.

RNeilHaugen_0-1656359282691.png

Change any font control you want ... size, color, font itself ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

You have to select the text/graphic item in the monitor. You can't select it any way other than that.

The EGP panel is the control, like the ECP controls for effects ... but you select the text/effect in the monitor. Always.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Type your text. Select the one word, then go to the font size control in the EGP ... and change font size.

Works whether you're doing "box text" in a bounding box, or 'point text' where you simply click and start typing.

RNeilHaugen_0-1656359282691.png

Change any font control you want ... size, color, font itself ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!  That works great.
I was wondering if this works only by highlighting the text in the preview screen, or if it can work in the "Text>Graphics" panel (not sure what exactly that is called)?  It seems like there's more precise control over the spacing of the text in that area, and I thought I'd ask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to select the text/graphic item in the monitor. You can't select it any way other than that.

The EGP panel is the control, like the ECP controls for effects ... but you select the text/effect in the monitor. Always.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines