Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dip to black influences other videostream

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

i've made the credits for a little movie. The Screen is split: On the left side a Video is played. on the right side the credits are played. Now when i want do put a Transition between the credits like dip to black the Video on the left side gets also black what i don't want to.Does somebody know how to solve this? black.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to confine the dip-to-black with a mask or matte layer to keep it from covering the whole "screen".

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To do what you want, you need to move your credit layer on track V2 to track V1 and the "action" on track V1 Video V2.

In this way, the fade to black between credits will be below the image and border and not affect them.

This assumes that the "action" and border are cropped already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines