Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DJI PHANTOM 4PRO FOOTAGE DOESNT WORK ON PREMIER

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im drone user and i got couple different dji's. Just bought the Dji phantom 4pro, and now its my first time to edit the footage of THIS drone. I get some error message from premier that "premiere pro a low level exception occurred". Ive tried with media encoder to code the footage but it wont do anything to it. It also keep saying "footage doesnt have image or sound with it". Ive tried to conver the file from MOVi to MPG2 and to MP4 but none of that helps. Ive changed the files location, started my computer again and again. Rebooted the premier. None of this helps. Biggest question is how come that this footage dont work but for example i fly the inspire and with that footage i dont have any problems never.

I need help quickly!! Thank you!

Regards

Jesse

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad to see that you can edit without mishap.

If a query does not bother you, to those files that you changed the name you already tried to import it before ..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since 18 month this Bug is hurting me and there is still no solution for mac-cutters - can´t believe it.

It is a shame!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upload a short clip for testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines