• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects disappeared from effect 's panel!

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I updated my premiere Cs6 and then I can't see any effect in Effect's panel. I read for a solution, but nothing is happened. Panel seems to have something there, but it can't appear (it's like the bins be gray like the background). When I click on it nothing happens again...
I cleared the cache (AppData--->Roaming--->Adobe---->Common--->Media Cache Files)

I cleared the cache.db
I reset The workspace 20 times

Please, what can I do to fix this???
Thank you...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to reinstall Premiere ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Is it nessesary? Premiere works fine, except this temporary problem on effects panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try holding Shift while Premiere launches to clear the plug-in cache. This will make Premier

e take a lot longer to launch, so if it doesn't then that means you didn't hold it down at the right time. Launch it, then hold Shift, and you should see a ton of text spinning by on the splash screen referencing each effect.

If this doesn't work, then I would do what yenaphe said and reinstall Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry I missed to say that I did that too. Nothing changed. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this in the past; only way to resolve is to reinstall and use Cleaner tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read all the past posts about that and people fix it...so before unistallation or deactivation, I hopefully asked you from this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

none of those previous posts say how they fixed the issue, or those solutions didn’t work for you? What about simply trashing your preferences? It doesn’t look like that was mentioned. You can do that by holding alt/opt while starting Pr. Otherwise, you’ve cleared most of the things you can clear and a reinstall should be tried. It won’t take that long to uninstall, run the cleaner tool, then reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I 've already unistall Premiere pro and I didn't use your propose of alt/opt.

After unistall and install, my premiere pro cs6 effects work fine

Thank you for your time and your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines