• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export is Pixellated and Bad Quality

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this is my second video I have recently tried to export that is coming out unclear and pixellated when I export it, but it looks fine in premeire pro when I edit. The last time I edited videos was about a year and a half ago on my same computer, but I never had this issue before now. I am not sure if it has to do with the camera and the actual footage, but I also tried to export it at 1920x1080 and there was little improvement. Please help if possible, thank you. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uncheck Maximum Render Quality and increase the bitrate.  Try 20 or 25 instead of 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for the suggestion. I did try that, however the quality looks about the same. Do you have any other suggestions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what are your source properties?  pixel dimensions, frame rate and codec?  by any chance was the source material shot on a smartphone or from a screen recording.  If it is, the problem could be caused by sources with a variable frame rate which can cause intermittent and unpredictable issues.  Here's how to diagnose and fix the issue

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate setting the quality slider in the video panel to maximum
https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your video is rather dynamic and/or grainy you need to use way more of bitrate to preserve all details during encoding. Think about 60+ Mbps for 4K, or 20+Mbps for 1080p.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines