• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export now taking longer.... much longer

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi in Prem Pro CC 18, I used to export my video (50-60 gigs) in H264 and medium bitrate and it used to take about 20 mins... Now using CC 2019 it is taking 14 hours is there a reason for this and how can I go back... 14 hours is way way to long to render the videos...

Any help appreciated,

Mike.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

You can have multiple major versions installed. Go to your CC Desktop app and click on the right side of the blue graphics somewhere there is an option to install older versions. On my phone or I could be more specific.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first thought is to make sure GPU acceleration is turned on, and Maximum Render Quality is turned off (it doesn't do what you think it does).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out that my After Effect sequences in Premiere were set to software encoding in After Effects rather than hardware. I changed it back and saved and it has improved.

After Effects -> File -> Project Settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2018 Oct 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, thanks for the replies... I am capturing the raw video on a samurai blade and bringing it directly into Premiere Pro... I turned the CPU acceleration on and it reduced the export from 14 hours to just over 5 hours... I significant improvement but still way too long...

Can I roll back to Prem Pro 12... it used to only take 15 to 20 mins to export...

BTW I am using a 27" iMac Retina 5K  4Ghz i7 with 32 gigs of ram...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can have multiple major versions installed. Go to your CC Desktop app and click on the right side of the blue graphics somewhere there is an option to install older versions. On my phone or I could be more specific.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much... I’ll try thst

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 at 17:54, R Neil Haugen <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was easy to find... installing now... thank you

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 at 17:54, Mike Holohan <pastormikeholohan@gmail.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Prem Pro 12 and using the same setting the export is now 18 mins instead of 14 hours...

Thanks for all the help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. Post this over on the UserVoice system, with full data on your system & media used. Please!

Neil

Adobe Bug /Feature service: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Done, I hope I posted it in the right place...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines