• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export problem

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was rendering my movie, I used H.264 stuff? and then when it reached a 100% it froze and suddenly it crashed. I saw an incomplete audio and video unknown file on my desktop and i deleted it. suddenly when i opened my saved project again

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iamjustfiction,

Are you exporting directly from Premiere Pro? Can you try exporting from Media Encoder instead? Let us know if that works.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin

I'm having the same issue.

I try to export my project (have tried with 2 different projects and the same issue happens) and it will get to a certain percentage and crash (sometimes even my laptop will reboot).

I even tried to break up the project and export each section of the project - the same thing happened.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried your above suggestion and it does the same thing even when using the media encoder.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is the export problem stuff dfrf.png

and when I click Okay and close the window, my timeline wont play the video, stuck on black screen or "media pending"

ugu.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Please check if you have enough storage space left on the drive where you are exporting the media. Also, please try to switch the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and then check if it's exporting properly.

FAQ: How to change the Video Renderer in Premiere Pro?

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines