• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I include some effects in my video, both transition and animated text, I can't render at all. I already changed the codecs, eliminated cache, changed the rendering for software and also tested for hardware, already uninstalled and installed premiere again and nothing. Do you know how to solve it?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you cannot export: error message, crash, what?

Post screenshot export settings, media in mediainfo

Computer specs. Pr and OS build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I send the prints of what happened at the moment. I performed the software and hardware renderings and both froze. When I run in another format or codec, errors appear related to an effect in a specific period of the time line. When I remove the effect or fix it, another one appears at the front or even behind the effect that has been fixed. My settings: Ryzen 5 3600 and AMD RX 5600 XT 6gbsoftware renderingsoftware renderinghardware renderinghardware renderingrendering settingsrendering settingshardware timelinehardware timelinesoftware timelinesoftware timeline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error open clerror open clerror softwareerror software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just remembering, when there is no error, the render freezes. And I've tried other codecs. My HD has enough space. Cache cleared. I've tried to render in smaller frames and nothing. I have already made several combinations between codecs, formats and frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off Hardware decoding/encoding in the preferences and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just disabled this function and tried to export both softaware and hardware. This time there was no error, only the export freeze.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

FAQ: Deleting Media Cache files

Make new project, import old one into this new one and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to do it by CPU and it appears or error below. Per GPU, or rendering was frozen at 1 or 2%.Error CPUError CPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Please open Creative cloud, next to premiere pro> 3 dots> other versions> 14.0.4 install.

Export from that version, try exporting on Desktop instead of D drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Might not be such a bad idea to roll back a version.

But exporting to Desktop on a windows machine is a bad idea. Use a dedicated video drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines