• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extremely Slow Exports with Premiere 2019_04 (Mac)

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here:

Running a baseline iMac Pro with High Sierra 10.13.6. Didn't have the problem with CC 2018 but after upgrading to CC 2019 anytime I have any dynamic linked comps from AE in Premiere projects rendering is almost impossible. I have to close out of AE completely for Premiere to render at any usable speed.

This really defeats the purpose of Dynamic Linking and was the main reason I switched from FCPX over a year ago. Not to say I will be switching back but c'mon Adobe...really??? This really got past your QC??? Thousands of editors are still using premiere and AE on Mac systems, you guys really need to care more about your customers as a whole.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback. I understand where you're coning from.

The Dynamic Link slowdown with Mojave issue has been investigated and addressed internally.  I have listed a a workaround above to disable app sleep in Mojave - this has helped many users.  We are working to expedite a public fix in the short term. 

Also, for anyone that would like some direct assistance, please remember that we do have support resources available.

You can open a case with them via call or chat at this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wes,

Quick question. Is the app sleep disabled permanently from this terminal command? If so, when the update is released, do we need to type a command to enable app sleep again?

Thanks

Steven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,  you may want to enable app sleep after the update is released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problems of much slower dynamic link since upgrading to 2019, also terrible render speeds particularly when I leave the machine unattended to just get on with rendering.

I'm running High Seirra however, 10.13.6 (17G4015) on

iMac (27-inch, Mid 2011)

3.4 GHz Intel Core i7

AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2048 MB

16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3

currently running software only, as it started glitching on hardware assisted in 2018, but is now so much worse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely, the dynamic linking is Adobe's saviour.

Without the addition of After Effects and linking I think Premiere will have got left behind and FCPX would've filled the gap long ago.

Dynamic linking should a seamless and perfect workflow all the time, in every release!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines