• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find MOGRT or Essential Graphic?

Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a new computer at work and one of the things I forgot to copy over was my old Essential Graphics folder that had a MOGRT I used. I'm not a power-user by any means, so please bear with my probably incorrect terminology, but I have this Essential Graphic I use for the title on my videos:

Screenshot 2022-03-08 175858.png

I can see and edit it in an old file, but I can't find it in the Essential Graphics panel. I don't remember what it was named but I tried searching Adobe Stock and couldn't find anything comparable, so I'm thinking I must have downloaded it from a site. Is there any way to reverse engineer this to figure out what it was called?

Probably a stupid question, but I just remember it being a headache to find a graphic that I could edit without screwing up and so I'd really like to just find this one again rather than go on a hunt for a new one.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Nevermind. Found it. (Can't get this post to delete.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind. Found it. (Can't get this post to delete.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines