• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fix issue of workspace customization not saving

LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Workspace options i set to appear set to be hidden does not save. Even if you delete the workspaces you'd like to appear in the bar, when you reopen the program, the bar reverts to the default workspace customization of everything included

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Hello @FeedbackCommunityMember,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, any reordering you did in 2017 stayed the same without any issues, now in 2018 it reverts back to the default, and with new default options, there is about a 90% chance even one custom workspace is now in the overflow menu and can't be seen right away. (Even on my large 28-inch 4K monitor)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is infuriating. I've probably spent over an hour reconfiguring my workspaces and they just keep getting reset, even after I've uploaded a new sync. Adobe really screwed up with these latest updates. Adobe, for the love of god, prioritize stability before adding new features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have given up organizing tabs for my workspace, because they just don't save.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too and it's so annoying and time consuming to constantly have to keep resetting them!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a actually ridiculous. Ive recreated all my workspaces with the new update, and loaded into the cloud settings, so at least now, every time o open premier or a project, I have to sync my settings, and select download from the cloud every single time, because Adobe keeps loading their ones. I've cleared and re-cleared preferences. saved new workspaces, deleted old ones, over and over and over. its really frustrating. Win7 i7 GTX780ti 32GBram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really annoying now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally I see a thread where I realize I'm not alone with this problem. Nothing saves anymore, even the cloud sync is messed up, have to reorganise everything at every opening and delete the unwanted workspaces. Please ! Do something already it's been months. It can't be that hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 Workspaces are really buggy since the recent update. For example, I delete workspaces, they come back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found a fix for this? Still having this stupid problem and have only just now found a forum where other people are experiencing the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still super messed up on my side, I didn't see any thread with any kind of solution for that. Really super annoying.

G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really, really hoping it gets fixed in next update (would love a minor update ASAP even if JUST for this)!!! Drives me crazy every day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really annoying, guys! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been reading about this for months and still Adobe has not fixed this problem. With all the wonderful new innovations, you would think they could easily restore one of the fundamental functions they have had forever. Here's another one: after my last update legacy title no longer shows the image on the time-line where the cursor is parked; something that has been around forever and make it easier to position your titles right in the title box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a resent purchaser of creative cloud, and longtime user of premiere, I have been upset over this issue that has apparently been going on for sometime. Going through this thread I have not seen one response from adobe. I use four HD monitors in my system. I sometimes only use 3. I have ALWAYS been able to create and save/delete my Workspaces as needed. What this purchase of CC was supposed to do, "increase my productivity" has certainly NOT succeeded in doing so. It has done the opposite. What if anything have you done, or are you doing to correct this adobe. THIS thread goes back to April 04, 2018 and before MY post, the last one I see is April 15, 2019. Come on adobe, tell us we're screwed and we have to live with it, or tell us you are working on it, but don't continuously leave us hanging with no response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem. I have to reset my app window settings everyday. It's maddening and a huge time waster. It over-writes my custom workspace as the screwed up one. Now when I get the workspace correct, I save it as 3 different versions so that when I come back from lunch, I can switch to a new one. This is a huge pain. Why can't: A) Adobe fix this and B) I can save my settings in CC to work on ANY computer (like what was promised at the beginning of the Cloud). Please fix this!

PS - This comment is mainly regarding InDesign, Illustrator, PS, & Acrobat, I didn't mean to post in the Premiere feedback but it sounds like it's the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not having this issue, but I did notice that you can not change and save over any of the workspaces that are included. I have no issues with saving new workspaces. The issue I do have is that metadata columns are saved per project. What is up with that? I am constantly having to reset my metadata columns because I manage other editors, and when I open their projects to check them, I have to reset my columns. All Day LONG...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the best way right now is to setup a startup project.
In the project you can set your prefered sequences an layout.
save layout to to a preset.
Also set you project panel and also save that to a preset.
When al done save you project and make it write protect within explorer.
Always use this project as startup project and save it to the edit location.

You can then allways use workspace from project to recall your layout...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @FeedbackCommunityMember,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines