• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FIXED: Export issue for H.264 and HEVC with Premiere Pro 23.1

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been fixed in Premiere Pro version 23.2.  Please update to get the fix.

We have identified a file name issue affecting H.264 and HEVC/H.265 exports on Windows with Premiere Pro 23.1

The issue impacts H.264 and HEVC/H.265 exports to folders with names that use double-byte characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or extended ASCII characters, like accents and umlauts. Affected users will see this message: File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of %filename.mp4%. Reading and writing this file’s metadata (XMP) has been disabled.

If you are experiencing this issue, use one of these options:
  • Please update to version 23.2 where the issue is fixed
  • The following workarounds are for 23.1
    • Choose an export destination folder that uses only single-byte ASCII English characters (no accents, umlauts, etc.)
    • Export to a different format, such as Apple ProRes.
    • For H.264 exports only: disable hardware-accelerated encoding.
TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

I'm pleased to announce that Premiere Pro version 23.2 has just been released with a fix for this issue and some other nice features.  Please update to get the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 431 Replies 431
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorted out!
When I exported to another folder, that is, before I was exporting into the CC folder that was synced.

I put it in a normal space and it worked!

PT-BR:

Resolvido!
Quando eu exportei para outra pasta, isso é, antes eu estava exportando para dentro da pasta CC que era sincronizada.

Coloquei num espaço normal e deu certo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening the video export data, when the audio and video are joined, there is some problem in the metadata - it does not specify which error - Anyway, in my case I was only able to solve it by disabling the metadata when exporting the projectCaptura de tela 2022-12-12 215345.png

Captura de tela 2022-12-12 215455.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eu preparo os arquivos normalmente para exportação, tanto no premiere, quanto after e no encore... mas em todos eles, após um processo demoraro de renderização, aparece o seguinte erro.
"inconsistencia na estrutura de arquivos".. começou de repente isso, pois faz pouco tempo que exportei algo e deu certo.

Eu desistalei e instalei novamente os programas, mas continua com o problema.

O que acontece no final é que um arquivo de apenas 1Kb é gerado.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Revert to 23.0 or use the beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Todo o processo ocorre dentro do normal, mas quando o arquivo aparece na pasta não pode ser reproduzido e tem um tamanho de apenas 24 bytes. O que pode estar causando isso?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

La seule solution trouvé à ce jour c'est de réinstaller une version anterieur à la 23.0..... l'export fonctionne.

Idem avec media encoder bien entendu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i get that error all the time, even before i upgraded yesterday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reinstalling Pr 23.0.0, everything returned to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonsoir à toutes et tous

Je débute sur premiere pro.

Jusqu'au week end dernier, ca allait bien... depuis, j'ai ça comme message quand j'exporte mes vidéos.
Je ne sais comment résoudre le problème.

Qqun pourrait il m'aider? 

Je vous remercie par avance.

souci premiere pro.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

merci pour votre réponse.
il ne me semble pas avoir un GPU Nvidia.souci premiere pro 2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

merci Kévin 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've updated Premiere Pro and Media Encoder to version 23.1 and after that VLC Media player and Windows Media Player, and every other player stoped being able to read files encoded by Premiere and Media Encoder. The files are useless and I had to revert the updates to version 23.0 to be able to encode readable files again. Anyone else having this problem? P.S.: I was encoding H264 files.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not use this buggy version .23.1, until the developers fix all the bugs. Now a lot of problems have resulted in this assembly. Although it is unclear why one update release works well, the other is terribly not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! And, the software, Premiere that is, is also slower than it was before, even in my fast machine. Thanks for the input. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,

seit gestern habe ich eine Fehlermedlung beim Export meines Videoprojekts.

Nach Abschluss des Exports erscheint die angehängte Medlung.

Die MP4 Datei hat die Größe 1KB und lässt sich nicht öffnen.

Ich habe das ganze Porjekt auf eine Externe Festplatte gezogen und auf meinem Ersatz Laptop exportiert. Dort hat es einwadnfrei funktioniert.

Auf meinem PC habe ich Premiere Pro zick mal deinsatlliert und installiert. Leider kann ich das Projekt auf dem PC immer noch nicht exportieren.

System Windows 10 aktuell upgedatet. Bis gestern lief der Export Einwandfrei.

Irgend eine Idee woran es liegen kann?

Viele Grüße, Olaf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe das gleiche Problem, scheinbar gibt es mit dem neuesten Update Probleme?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O que acontece no meu caso e seguinte quanto tentei fazer a renderização na mesma pasta onde estão os arquivos originais deu erro "Não é possível gravar os dados XMP no arquivo de saída" quando salvei na pasta Downloads, deu certo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estoy tendiendo un problema grave desde hoy, que he instalado Premiere Pro 2023. Al exportar un vídeo de 33 minutos, se exporta como un MP4 de 24 bytes. Tarda del orden a 20/22 minutos en hacerlo, pero el archivo no se puede leer y el peso no es coherente. Lo he intentado de todas las formas posibles y he leído varias posibles soluciones al mismo problema, pero no me solucionan nada. ni es un problema de espacio ni entiendo qué puede estar mal en la configuración.

Gracias de antemano.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was exporting as usualy but yesterday starts this error when I try to export a vídeo about 5 min. and shows me this error that says it disable the metadata file.

Try to export on Premiere and Media Encoder.

I've been since yesterday with this error and try a lot of things on youtube but nothing.
If anyone may help I apreciate.

Adobe Premiere version 23.1

Windows 10 Pro version 22h2

Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need more free hard drive space.

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I hope I can help people today because after hours of research I found an easy troubleshoot to a really annoying error in both Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder.

Why is the error annoying?

Because it happens when all the renderings are perfectly fine.

Because it happens without clear explanation (just "l'importateur de fichier a détecté une incohérence dans la structure de fichier", in french).

Because it even has the nerve to say "the video has been exported" (spoiler alert : I has NOT. A crappy 24kb file isn't a video, I really can't know why a developper would put such a phrase after the program failed to export a video, as it will just make the user even more annoyed).

Problem_Premiere_Pro.jpg

SO: Here comes the troubleshoot.

-> Just save the file under a different name in a different drive. <-

It sounds like a ridiculous solution but it just unlocks the situation. 

________

In case you reaaaaally need your video to be rendered, and as Premiere Pro renders it perfectly but won't export, and for some reason the aforementionned troubleshoot won't work, you can record a second screen...

My first troubleshoot was using Microsoft Powerpoint, it seems freaky to say that using Powerpoint to record PP was way easier than using Premiere itself. Anyway, I hope my message will save some time and energy to some users.

And please, dear developers, don't prompt something just as "your video has been exported" whilt the software refuses to export the video without further explanation. You can easily imagine how it feels to encounter such a situation after hours of work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Speichere die Datei einfach unter einen anderen Namen in einem anderen Ordner ab. Das hat bei mir funktioniert. Warum weiß ich nicht. Hab das nach Stunden Fehlersuchen rausbekommen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Versuche die Datei unter einen anderen Namen in einem anderen Ordner abzuspeichern. Bei mir hats funktioniert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines