• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixing timing issues in Premiere Pro after deleting/moving clips.

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Hey everyone!

I'm new to using Adobe Premiere Pro, and I accidentally deleted or moved some clips in the timeline. As a result, my video has timing issues and the overall flow is affected. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

I've tried to undo my actions, but unfortunately, I saved the project after the mistake was made. I'm not sure what to do next, and I would really appreciate any advice or tips on how to resolve this problem.

Thanks in advance for your help!"

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Hey there! I wonder if one of the auto-save files might have the clips saved how you need them. There should be a folder next to your .prproj file with all your auto-save files! Try opening one of them to see the order of your clips. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! I wonder if one of the auto-save files might have the clips saved how you need them. There should be a folder next to your .prproj file with all your auto-save files! Try opening one of them to see the order of your clips. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Thank you so much for your valuable feedback 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines