• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font is Wrong in Titles

Enthusiast ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently in a very large project I'm working on when I loaded premiere the fonts didn't sync evidenced by the notification when I opened the project.

Now when I open the project the fonts are syncing but some of the titles are showing the incorrect font. I guess this is because I rendered the preview maybe? It's driving me nuts and I damn sure don't want to go through and recreate all the title because of this expensive Adobe buggy crap

Sometimes the font is incorrect in part of the graphic and correct in the other part, like if there's a transition the font is incorrect in the transition.

So, is there a way to force the font to be correct or force the project to re-render or some other resolve?

In this image for example Magistral is selected but in the preview it's a totally different font:

2019-01-15 (8).png

If I change the clip in some way like the duration of the cross dissolve transition the correct font shows. But, this will only resolve the font where the change is made, not the entire graphic. And if I move the dissolve back to the original edit position the wrong font comes back:

2019-01-15 (9).png

Please tell me there's some sort of resolve for this that's easy. I pay a lot for this software and I NEED it to work. I've already had issues late last year with premiere after an update and some other buggy things that make me want to get away from it and jump into DaVinci Resolve or some other editing program. I'm sick of paying for glitches. I'm not even trying to do anything complicated. I just need this to work Adobe, the basics need to work solid, flawlessly before you go charging us for new features we're not even using. I'm so irritated right now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Ok, so I simply deleted all the preview files and re-rendered it and that fixed the font issue. This seemed to happen because the fonts have to be synced and if they're not synced correctly when a preview is created then it's still broken in the preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so I simply deleted all the preview files and re-rendered it and that fixed the font issue. This seemed to happen because the fonts have to be synced and if they're not synced correctly when a preview is created then it's still broken in the preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While I have answered my own problem this does not mean the problem has truly been resolved. It should have never been a problem to begin with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines