Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts in essential graphics are missing

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Hoping someone out there can help me. I am using the latest version of Premiere Pro (13.1.4).

When I drag an essential graphic into my timeline ex: "Bold Lower Third Right" it shows the font "BebasNeue-Regular" as missing.Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 3.25.06 PM.png

When I go up to my Adobe Creative Cloud, in Fonts and try to sync BebasNeue-Regular, it shows as already synced. As a matter of fact all the Bebas fonts are synced.

Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 3.28.38 PM.png

Of course, as you can see, the "Bebas Neue Regular </>" is spelled differently, hence why it won't sync. Now if I drag it into my timeline, and adjust the font in the essential graphics panel, it works, but I shouldn't have to do this. If Premiere Pro is going to supply pre-fabbed essential graphics, should they not sync easily? Maybe they should use the right font spelling? If someone has any idea of how I can easily replace all instances of BebasNeue-Regular with Bebas Neue Regular </>, I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Hi,

I found the solution: do not activate all possible Bebas Neue fonts an Adobe Cloud! De-activate them all and only use the "Bebas Neue v1.4 Depcrecated" from Dharma Type. Do not use the newest version. This resolved all the missing Bebas font issues in my Essential Graphics Panel.

All the other fonts got synced after a while.

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bcramer35,

Sorry to hear this. Please try the steps mentioned in this article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot font activation problems in Creative Cloud

Hope you find it useful.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet,

Thanks for your suggestion.

So I fsigned out, restarted, signed back in, updated fonts and yet my essential graphics panel still has a multitude of missing fonts (see image below).

Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 5.15.24 PM.png

For example, the one MORGTS "Bold Lower Third Left" (second line, fourth column) says it is missing BebasNeue-Regular but in my font kit I have "Bebas Neue Regular </>" ... as you can see it is spelled different. Is there a way to replace the font in the MORGTS in the Essential Graphics Panel, without doing it manually under edit. Why provide MORGTS and not have the right font attributed to it? It creates another step for something that should be simple. I am assuming this is why Adobe provides ready-made MORGTS. In all fairness, maybe I am just missing something simple. If so, please let me know.

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the CC apps, like InDesign and Illustrator, include a few fonts in their Program/Package files folders. I've had this happen with fonts in those apps, and what fixed it was going through the other apps and manually deleting any "included" fonts.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your time Neil.

I appreciate the answer and will definitely try this solution.

I just wish Adobe wouldn't make me fix things to use their programs. It is the art of time suckage.

Have a great day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having this same problem... any fix to this yet? adobe charges 10 a month for crappy softwares... please adobe find a fix to this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

did you find a solution for this, cause I have the exact same issue.

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several Bebas Neue families in adobe fonts. Make sure you sync all of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's not only Bebas, some other fonts are also nog syncing. I've tried every possible step, even completely removed everything from Adobe and re-installed. But issue remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I found the solution: do not activate all possible Bebas Neue fonts an Adobe Cloud! De-activate them all and only use the "Bebas Neue v1.4 Depcrecated" from Dharma Type. Do not use the newest version. This resolved all the missing Bebas font issues in my Essential Graphics Panel.

All the other fonts got synced after a while.

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank you! Been dealing with this issue for a few days. This seems to be the only solution to keep it from jumping to different fonts, so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im having the same problem where it shows the yellow triangle with the missing font message. i tried your method and still no fix to it. any other ideas to get the fonts to work on essential graphics panel.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to modify the fonts of an essential graphics template. I believe the templates have lost their fonts and I'm not sure how to link them back up. If someone could fix this I would much appreciate it.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED!!!! After reading all of the threads online, I Found nothing that worked! BUT!!!! There is a solution, When I went into creative cloud it showed that  BEBAS NEUE Was activated along with the family of fonts. BUT when I went into the bebas neue font it and scrolled down there were 3 fonts in that family (under details) that were  still deactivated as I have not used them in a long time. I turned each of them back on, and it finally exported without a warning! Hope this helps! I will attach a picture to show 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found a potential cause and solution. I was going through my start up apps and turned off Creative Cloud from auto starting in the back ground. I then ran into the missing fonts problem and as soon as I opened creative cloud(after looking at this forum) and restarted my project the fonts were all synced. I have turned back on the creative cloud on start up and haven't had the problem. So this could be a simple solution if anyone made the same mistake as me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines