• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Footage jumps around quickly and randomly for certain clips. HELP PLZ

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I filmed a small clip from my iPhone every day for a year in 2018 and I’m editing it down to one second a day for a cool compilation/recap video. Everything was fine for the first 200 clips or so, however, randomly the footage started becoming very jumpy. By this I mean a clip will randomly restart to the beginning midway and will jump back and forth between different points in the clip in a very glitchy way. I cannot make edits Because the starting point ends up changing for each clip.   It’s Super frustrating and I’m not sure what to do. It’s so frustrating because I’ve already put in so many hours of work into this and would hate to have to restart. Plz help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solved a similar problem for me: Re: Issue with .mov file - glitches and restarts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi adrianj24907613,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. Please try to clean cache and check if it's working properly.

FAQ: How to clean (delete or trash) media cache files?

You may also refer to this link to understand how to work with VFR files in Premiere Pro.

FAQ: How to work with Variable Frame Rate (VFR) media in Premiere Pro?

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines