• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! adobe premiere pro cc 2020 error= a low level exception occurred in: adobe player (Player:11)

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe premiere pro cc 2020 error= a low level exception occurred in: adobe player (Player:11)

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping this thread because I've been having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E,

Give details of your system, media, and workflow, please.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G'day Peru Bob,

Funny you should say - An update just came out for the NVIDIA Studio driver (441.28) but the problem persists. I had the same problem with the previous version, and I'm not convinced using an even older version would solve anything.

I have, however, rolled back Premiere to version 13.1.5, and this version of Premiere works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here. Unfortunately Premiere doesn't make it easy to open v14 projects in earlier versions. so that's another nightmare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that. FCP XML is the "official" way to revert a project, for those that want to try it. If anyone needs assistance with this, let me know. I will continue to advocate for users to have an easy way to revert projects to previous versions. I'm definitely with you on that one.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forgot about this option THANK YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. No solution posted. Thanks for nothing, Adobe! (Again)

Can't roll back to previous Premiere version because then can't open current projects. Thanks for nothing, Adobe (Again)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jordan,

Sorry for the frustration. Can you let me know about your system, media, and workflow, please.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G'day Kevin, sorry for the late reply.

My system specs are:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
NVIDIA RTX 2060 SUPER
32gb RAM

I tend to work with AVCHD video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does the system react with, say, ProRes media? Can you try a test?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EBalma, Looks like a bug. So sorry about that. Please upvote here: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/39076387-bug-premiere-pro-2...

I'll be pushing for a fix ASAP for the community.

Cheers,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution on that? Same issue experienced here. Just installed the Premiere Pro 2020 and the nightmare has started. How to downgrade Premiere Pro Version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jordan, looks like a bug. Please upvote this bug over on User Voice: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/39076387-bug-premiere-pro-2...

That would help prioritize the bug. Let me know if you need help on moving forward.

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really sorry for the issue, Farid. Can I get details around your system, media, and workflow? 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Juan, sorry about this! Looks like a bug. Can you please upvote here? https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/39076387-bug-premiere-pro-2...

I will continue to push for a fix. Let me know if you need guidance on how to move forward. My apologies once more. 

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just got my own system with 

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro16,1

Processor Name: 8-Core Intel Core i9

Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 8

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 16 MB

Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled

Memory: 16 GB

Boot ROM Version: 1037.100.362.0.0 (iBridge: 17.16.14281.0.0,0)

Serial Number (system): C02ZJDSWMD6N

Hardware UUID: D57D2B42-1A46-525D-9B86-2CC6D4E8EA70

Activation Lock Status: Enabled

and now I cannot use the graphics card and my system shuts down when I open any adobe cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Farid,

I heard this happens when you are shuttling fast forward. A solution to this issue (for those that have an underpowered GPU) is to choose Project Settings > General and change to Software Only for the Mercury Playback Engine. 

If you have a qualified GPU, make sure it has the latest drivers installed. A clean reinstallation may be required. Then you can enable GPU acceleration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just chipping in because I'm having the same problems.

I've just confirmed that a Clean installation of my drivers does not resolve the issue.

I'm currently running an RTX 2060 SUPER, which I doubt could be considered underpowered, and I really don't wish to use Software Only mode because it runs *abysmally* on my system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E,

Can you please upvote this issue? https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/39076387-bug-premiere-pro-2...

I think that would bump up the priority for a fix. The team does know about the issue and a fix is in progress, so that is the good news. 

My apologies for this situation.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. According to live chat technician, it'll be fixed in early Dec update:

"By the first week of December, we will launch a new patches will be coming on which will fix the issue."

-ASHUTOSH

You can see more of us struggling with it here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-pro-cc-2020-crashes-on-fast-forward/m-p/1076029...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumping to say I experience this as well with Premiere Pro CC 2020 on a mid 2012 Macbook Pro Retina running macOS Catalina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about that, Sam. Could you please upvote here? https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/39076387-bug-premiere-pro-2...

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines