• 한국 커뮤니티
    Spezielle Community für Koreanischsprachige
Beenden

Help in selecting export settings

Neu hier ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Link in Zwischenablage kopieren

Kopiert

My sequence is set for 1920 x 1080 and I am trying to determine what export setting to use for burning my video to a DVD so that it fills a wide screen tv when played from a DVD player.

I have tried using match high bitrate also producin in 1080 HD with it set to  1920x1080 and 1280x760 but these produce a video which is too large for a 36" tv screen.

Can anyone help me with this as I must burn a number of discs and get mailed by tomorrow to meet a 50th anniversary date this coming Friday.

Zugriffe

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines
Engagiert ,

Kopiert

A DVD would be standard def... So that would be 720x480 which is typically a 4:3 aspect ratio

HD or 1080P is a 16x9 aspect ratio..

I would suggest you to create a new sequence that is SD (720x480) and copy past your 1080p sequence in there... You will have to do some overall scaling and pan and scan but that way you can make sure your output is what you want...

There is no way to get out of the aspect ratio conversion so you will either loose some video off the sides to fill the top and bottom of frame or you will have have a bit of a letter box to keep the sides of the frame

Stimmen

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
Seien Sie freundlich und respektvoll, geben Sie die ursprüngliche Quelle der Inhalte an und suchen Sie vor dem Absenden Ihres Beitrags nach Duplikaten. Weitere Informationen
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Kopiert

Export to one of the mpeg-2 DVD widescreen presets.  Then use Encore or another authoring program to author and burn the DVD.

Stimmen

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Kopiert

Do what Bob says.

Sequence that matches the footage and export to mpeg2-dvd.

If source is interlaced set fields to upper.

For other then Encore you need to turn the multiplexer on in the export settings.

If you want to keep the high resolution make a BD-disk.

Stimmen

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines
Neu hier ,

Kopiert

AKTUELL

Thanks to all who answered I will digest what you have said for future use.

In the meantime I think the problem was with  the DVD burner I was using as when I switched to a different make it filled the screen perfectly.

Stimmen

Ãœbersetzen

Ãœbersetzen

Melden

Melden
Community-Richtlinien
community guidelines