• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to copy timeline sequence to another project

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm brand new to Premiere Pro. I am making welcome videos from my admins for my new employees. I created one and I would like to just copy the timeline sequence to a new project so that I can just delete that admin's video, add in the new admin's video and I don't have to recreate the entire project each time because they're all identical as far as intro, outro, sounds, etc. 
I tried just saving a copy then renaming that copy and editing what I need to but that edited the original project. 
I tried importing the sequence that I need but that imports in the entire sequence as an uneditable whole and it just imports the individual pieces. But then I have to go resize them, reorganize them, reedit them all over again. 
There has to be a way to copy an entire timeline in an editable fashion so that for my next project I can just replace the one part of it and it's all done. 
Please help!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Carlos! That worked great. My videos in the copied sequence are a little off in size but it seems like it's just a sequence setting mismatch problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah just check the dimensions, if you need any other help let me know please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines