Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to recognize premiere pro cs5 window using silktest automation tools

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2010 Sep 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am going to automate premiere pro cs5 using SilkTest 2010. But most windows are recognized as customwin. Is there anyway to see the detailed objects inside the window? By the way, What technologies the premiere pro cs5 use

? How adobe do automate test on premiere pro cs5? Any recommendations for automation test tools?  Thanks!

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 29, 2010 Sep 29, 2010

Hi, Zac,

Thanks for your help. I got confirmation finally from silk test that they have MSAA plug-in installed but still can do nothing for Premiere Pro CS5. They have other customer complaining about same issue for Premiere Pro CS4 before.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to post to the PrPro SDK sub-forum, as that group will probably be more able to help you.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion.

How can I move my post to that place? or I need to repost it?

Best regards,

xautosqa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only one of the MOD's can do that for you. They are usually pretty quick to pick up on better locations for posts, and will take care of that for you.

Good luck, and hope that the SDK folk can provide help,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

xautosqa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2010 Sep 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am still waiting for a help from some one. Does some one can give me a help on my case?

Thanks in advance.

xautosqa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 24, 2010 Sep 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi xautosqa,

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience using SilkTest, and our QE aren't using it either.  However, a QE on a different team has mentioned SilkTest may work with the Microsoft Active Accessibility interface.  Do you have the MSAA plug-in installed in SilkTest?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2010 Sep 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Zac,

Thanks for your help. I got confirmation finally from silk test that they have MSAA plug-in installed but still can do nothing for Premiere Pro CS5. They have other customer complaining about same issue for Premiere Pro CS4 before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines