• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to set sequence settings from source

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to automatically set sequence settings to match source material?  I have a project in which I ma taking clips from different sources, and I would like to maintain the source file settings without having to set my sequence settings manually every time I pull a the first clip. Every sequence has only one source files that all its clips come from – but I would prefer not to have to keep setting up when I make a new sequence to pull from a new source.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Drag you source clip to the New Item icon at the bottom of the project panel, that will create a new sequence with the properties of the source clip (and give the sequence the same name as the source clip):

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 1.36.41 PM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make your sequence and save it as a preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only thing to add to Ann's comment is PrPro goes through the preset list alphabetically, so name your preset to come up first.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drag you source clip to the New Item icon at the bottom of the project panel, that will create a new sequence with the properties of the source clip (and give the sequence the same name as the source clip):

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 1.36.41 PM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Meg The Dog, this sounds exactly like what i need to do.  The above answers would help if I had only one kind fo source file. This helps for my particular predicament. Thanks so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines