• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HUGE performance and lag issues with Premiere 2022

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me I'm not alone in that, recently, Premiere Pro 2022 has been riddled with massive lag spikes, timeline studder, delays, crashes, and general performance related bugs and issues when performing even the most basic tasks and scrubbing through media it should not otherwise have any issue with.

Since updating, I have been plagued with HUGE timeline studder and just general laggy-ness that makes Premiere nearly unusable as a commercial film editor and is significantly interrupting and delaying my workflow to the point I've had to consider migrating to Avid or Davinci temporarily for client projects. HUGE disappointment and need these issues fixed immediately. This is especially disappointing considering I'm on a brand new setup.

System: Mac Pro (2019), 3.2 Ghz 16-Core Intel Xeon W, 96GB Mhz 2933 DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro W6800x 32GB + Apple ProRes Afterburner Card

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We shouldn't be expected to change the way WE work when Adobe cannot make changes properly to their app. It IS their fault. How is it not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had performance problems with AppleProRessProxy files for a long time on a latest generation M2 laptop. There have been no concrete answers for months and the updates still do not work or fix the problems. The workflow I have is so basic that even my 2017 computer was better than the new M2 with premiere.... Sometimes it is not a workflow or good practice problem. The premiere just doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the very limited version of Resolve "free"? Well that's pretty simple, it's a "loss leader". Because they make their money by selling hardware. Which is fine, just a different profit model.

Adobe sells software, BlackMagic sells hardware. And they provide Resolve to entice you to buy a LOT of BM hardware.

I've got enough BM kit myself (camera, Atems, whatever ... ) that I've got a couple spare Studio licenses for Resolve in a drawer somewhere. And I work in both apps daily, and work for/with/teach pro colorists, mostly based in Resolve. And am on the LGG and BM forums daily also.

So I've a wee bit of experience in both apps.

On my desktop, a 24 core 3960X Ryzen, 128GB/RAM, 2080Ti, both Pr and Resolve scream along. Pretty equal performance.

On my 4-year old Acer Triton laptop, with 32GB of RAM and the cute lappie version of the 2080Ti, Premiere is working better than ever and Resolve is such a dog I uninstalled it.

But that's on my gear. And at this time, user performance in both apps varies wildly. Another person with a desktop so similar to mine it must also be a Puget build was getting total crud in Pr 23. Similar media too. Totally bizarre.

But then on the Resolve forums, user performance is all over the place too. I think it's because the designers for both apps are pursuing the "one app for all media/hardware/workflows/effects" goal, which perhaps isn't as wise as one might like.

The colorists I work for/with all have desktops that blow mine outta the water ... typically with multiple high-speed attached RAIDs for media, maybe 256GB of RAM, and of course BM and AJA kit to get the signal through a LUT box to their Grade 1 Reference monitors that cost more than my entire system. You're looking at computer/monitor setups running north of $15G for starters. Some WAY north of that.

And they do not like grading any long-GOP media if they can avoid it. So yea, they tend to t-code any long-GOP prior to importing into Resolve or Baselight for grading.

Which indicates that Warren's advice has nothing whatever to do with "Adobe" ... it's rather a pretty typical approach for heavy-duty video post workers. Even those with mega-computers totally based in Resolve.

Now you should also understand that besides limiting the free version of Resolve, BM intentionally puts very strict unchangeable limits on all non-BM gear used with the app.

Such as my Tangent Elements panel. Which is a marvelous tool in Premiere, not only for color but for mixing in the Audio track mixer, moving/sizing/positioning/rotating screen items & graphics, all sorts of things I as a user can set it to do.

In Resolve ... fuhgedaboudit. That panel is allowed to work some with Resolve, but only in the Color page. But even there, more than half the controls are 'dark' at any point in time, it's got a very weird 'menu' system to get to the things it does allow you to do, and the user has no say in the mappings whatsoever.

Because of course, they want you to buy their panels. Which also, by design, only work with Resolve. So they want me to spend several thou to get a panel (Mini) with fewer controls than my Elements ... and that I can only use in Resolve. And only on the Color page.

You can't use their color panels for graphics/audio/anything whatsoever. You need to buy more panels for each of those separately. (Remember, they make their profit by selling kit, right?)

All to use with a program that also doesn't allow me to customize the workspaces. And for which I don't like the layout of the controls. Right.

Understand, I've got very good friends who LOVE the Resolve UI and working in it. With counters full of every control unit from speed editor to cut page thingie up to the Advanced $30,000 color panel. Which is fine, we're all different, right?

I'd rather be in Premiere, which works fine for my needs.  Because ... these apps are all tools.

That's all they are is a tool. A fancy hammer.

Use what works to get the deliverables for your client. And ... enjoy Life. Don't sweat about the brand of a freakin' tool.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of that matters and is irrelevant.

If you have to write a long explanation as to why Adobe's software isn't as fast as Resolve's, then it's not worth it at that point.

Simply put, Adobe should NOT be working as badly as it does for such an expensive product.

And If Adobe can't make money running editing software that doesn't take advantage of their userbase, then it needs to die. At this point it's preditory and takes advantage of users with their subscription model. No matter how much money I've paid, Premiere and After Effects has only caused me pain.

At the end of the day Adobe needs to do better. They need to build a stronger hammer. It's not the user's responsibility to learn how to work around Adobe's problems. At this point every educational article about Premiere is how to make it work with Workarounds. So we are basically paying for a whole team to write workarounds. Great company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the difference between Premiere's and Davinci's timeline in the clip I added.

When empty, Premiere's Timeline is at the most 30fps and the response lags. When the timeline is filled, the lag gets worse and gets close to 12fps or less. Every click has a delay by a few milliseconds. Dragging/dropping is affected. The entire app feels like this. It's not responsive AT ALL.

Resolve's timeline moves at the full 120hz of my macbook screen. Empty AND filled. The entire app moves this smoothly. It's fluid. The app STAYS OUT OF MY WAY. I don't even think about the hammer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are making a rather common basic assumption. Which is that everyone else is getting similar performance to yours. And anyone who isn't is lying to cover up their fan loyalty.

Wrongo. I don't know why, but so many people simply have to go there no matter what the issue is. Whatever. The data simply don't even come close.

There are several million daily users of Premiere, who mostly are working without troubles. As noted, it's currently working great on my desktop, and actually, better playback on my old laptop than any of the versions I've had on that laptop back to when I got it in 2019.

The navigation to makers is really botched in 23.1, for certain. And some Mac users are pretty hammered in H.264/5 media. However, most Mac users are working fine.

When they've released a clunker, or made a dumb decision, I posted rather direct rants here myself. I've also had very direct discussions with the devs who go to NAB each year. Both for issues I have and for those of other users. Pr is not nearly "perfect", nor is any other app. They all have their flaws and pushing to get those fixed if you intend to continue with the app is fine.

As to Resolve in a comparison ... it doesn't have near the number of users as Premiere, for starters. Next ... it's also getting a growing number of user issues as they try (unwisely, I think) to mimic Adobe as the one-for-all-uses application.

Both applications are working fine for the vast majority of their users. Both apps are also having troubles for some users. If Resolve is doing great on yours, fine ... use it!

And why worry about Adobe if it ain't working for you? I simply do not get putting the effort into blasting something that isn't working. Move on to what does.

If Premiere stopped being a better working situation for me, I'd be outta here immediately. Because I don't understand either being loyal to "a brand" nor needing to attack one. Seems a total waste of time & emotions. Adobe, BlackMagic, and Avid all have plenty of users. They'd never miss me, any of them. Why should I miss them?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil, I think you're great and all of my quarrels come from Adobe.

I'm just tired of not getting answers. Your reply isn't an answer. It's in defense of Adobe and belittles my experience.

I've said the problem and It would be nice to have an answer. No marketing speak and no excuses. Just a human being taking accountability and fixing the issues. Not ignore them. If Adobe did that more, I would have way more respect for them. But now it's sad that I expect to be taken advantage of and treated badly by Adobe. I wish I was as positive as you guys are about Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, my lag is even worse. I can barely function. I just filled my Mac with 64GB of RAM. My storage is low. Everything is the same as it used to be until a few weeks ago. It is so cumbersome I am forced to spend hours dealing with lagging timelines, cursors, etc. or go learn a new system. I'm beyond frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally get the frustration. In fact, as someone who loves to troubleshoot, the current times are pretty frustrating for me even if Pr for the most part is behaving beautifully on my 3 machines.

And I'm not defending 'Adobe' anymore than I'm defending BlackMagic. They're massive companies, they take care of themselves quite nicely without either of us involved.

That current variability across users I've noted and commented on over and over. Both apps are having similar troubles: most users getting by fine, but others getting really freaky odd behaviors. This pops up both here and in Resolve forums.

Back say in 2017 or so, for the vast majority of issues with either app, all you needed to pretty much sort it was to know their hardware, media, effects, and any 3rd party apps/plugins/effects. Oh ... get rid of that & do this ... all fixed.

Now ... it's a mess. As I've noted, someone else with a near clone of my machine, media, & processes was getting hammered with all sorts of crud, but on mine, it's pretty good. Which bugs HADES out of me because ... why?

The Adobe devs are as one would expect, mostly Mac geeks. HUGE Mac geeks, running every known Mac ever. And I've talked with a fair number, all of them also passionate editors with this app on their own time. So they spend both professionally and personally many hours on Macs working all sorts of media in Premiere.

Some are heavy into VR or various other things. They work PCs mostly because, well, they have to, right? At any rate, they've got all sorts of Mac gear, all of it running Premiere. Both in the shop & at home.

And the Mac issues have caught them unexpectedtly ... even though they mostly 'live' on Macs. But they haven't had those issues on any kit they've been running. Yea, that's ... odd & freaky. Disturbing, really.

I'm a practical guy. I like troubleshooting and coming up with what FIXES things, but when all "normal"  variables are similar but the results are wackily different, what the hay?

Which is a large part of the reason I'm so vocal about use what works for you .... now. No matter whether that's Pr, Resolve, Avid, FCP, Vegas, whatever.

It's pure & simple professional self-defense. None of us owes any of these companies a thing. We owe our clients the jobs they pay for. So our job is to get  the work out.

Over the years, I've had to switch labs, build our own lab (back in film days), switch cameras, all sorts of things simply to get the work out at the quality I demanded to be able to deliver. And within time specs also.

It's part of the Life of being a professional in imaging. Some of which is awesome to be around and to do, some of which succs big time. Such as ... I really do not like the UI of Resolve. I vastly prefer my nine different crafted workspaces in Premiere.

However, if Premiere couldn't get the work out, I'd be 'there' in Resolve for all my client work the next day. Yea, I'd send a couple complaining emails. But I'd be working in Resolve. I've had to make changes like that numerous times over the last many years.

Because most of the computer apps we used years ago, for crucial parts of the business, aren't even made any more. Yea, I don't worry about "the company" at all.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just think if they can't get this right, then "mac geek" or "editor" mean nothing. They trully do not listen to us.

For example, this thread has been IGNORED FOR 8 MONTHS. They are doing this in spite. Do you see how disrespectful that is? I ask and Adobe ignores the question every single time.

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/45062362-the-new-export-scr...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They haven't done what you wanted, and clearly, well ... that means they're mean. Right. Whatever.

You simply passed over a few things in the response above. So again ... they didn't have the problems on their own Macs or that wouldn't have gone out, would it? And given that they run a ton of different Macs both in-shop and personally, it's pretty clear things happen "out there in the Wild" that don't happen on their machines.

If it doesn't happen on their machines, how are they supposed to know about/fix things until users give them data? And even then, running down the specific cause can be a right pain in the tuckus. So it doesn't happen nearly as fast at times as we users really want or even need it to happen.

But it doesn't mean in any way shape or form their is any evil intent or malice ... simply that they got hit with something their now working on.

So your return "Mac geek" comment is basically useless.

The disagreement with the new Export page is a different thing. Yea, it's not as slick for most of us as the prior way, but then, you can get to the old dialog with one click.

And there's another option. Spend a few minutes, one time ... to build your own presets, and actually you'll be working faster than using the old panel and modding settings for each export.

Or you can if you wish simply stay angry.

I'm simply about practical. And not at all interested in personal.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again none of that matters or answers any of my questions. Your responses are not answers by any means. Again you are belittling my expereinces with this and the thousands of other Adobe users. Get Adobe's boot out of your mouth.

So I will continue asking them until I get an answer, because thats what this "Community" "Support" page is for.

Adobe. What is the next plan for the Import/Export page. That is literally the only question I have. It's simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't give spit about companies. Period. They're huge, they're gonna do just fine without thee & me, so ... get over the emotions about "the Company". They don't have any for you, why should you have any for them?

When the Adobe CEO talks at MAX about their being 'there' for the Independent Artist ... that's a wonderful speech someone gave him. But ... the reality is they are far more likely to respond to the needs of corporate clients with Enterprise accounts with hundreds or thousands of licenses than to individual users.

As it is logical for them to do so. And you do understand there are several million daily users of Premiere?

And since they adopted that silly export Page, the number of users has continued to climb. So it doesn't seem to have presented any existential issue for "Adobe". No matter how many posts you can find here & there. (Complaints about any app aren't even worth a dime a dozen btw ... they all have complaints ... )

I'm about practical. I don't use these apps because of emotional needs, but because of WORK. That's all.

And further, I fully acknowledge the new export "page" is at first a painful mess. I don't belittle anything.

Except, as a practical matter ... I do note that you can leave the irritation behind in two ways, both pretty simple. And with both of those processes so easily available, combined with rapidly rising user numbers, I doubt they feel a need to change the page. (Though yes, I wish they would personally.)

Further, you keep demanding An Answer to a question ... that they, for internal legal resons, will never, ever provide.

Why?

I don't get that at all.

I get that you find the Export page annoying, I totally agree on that. I'd love it changed.

But past that, you lose me with a demand for an answer in what seems something more like repeatedly banging your head into a wall.

That I do not get. They're not gonna answer that question any more than BM will answer the several similar questions on the BM forums.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well Adobe is lying to you because Literally everyone in my side of the industry is moving to Resolve.

I'm sorry a lame speech can inspire you to continue being taken advantage of by Adobe.

Adobe will not last when other programs (WHICH ARE FREE) are better than Premiere. In most ways.

Until Adobe stops working on this old bloated mess of an app, people are going to stay away. Again here are a few editors I know that have recently commented on Premiere. This is EVERYONE I speak to about Premiere.

So im not sure who you're talking to, but everyone I talk to HATES premiere with a passion. The only reason they stay is out of necesity to access older projects.   

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3312.PNG

IMG_3311.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dude ... please, like actually read things? Huh.

Adobe's user numbers are pretty public as a traded corporation. And quite tightly mirror the profits, so no, they're not "lying" to anyone about that. Jeepers, that's public data, fella ...

You found anything positive or adimiring in my reference to the CEO's speech? Wow. I can't see that you actually read my comment.

It's pretty direct ... stating that the "Adobe" corporate interest will be for the larger users, as it probably should be for overall profit. But that certainly isn't anything like you seem to think.

And if you think BM's Resolve is "free" ... wow, you really don't understand economics & business either.

I know and like a number of the Adobe DVA staffers. They're nice people. As well as some of those at BM, a lot of nice people there too.

But the companies do what the company as a whole deems necessary for growth. And both are growing at this time.

So no matter what thee & me have at issue with them, (and yes, I've got pain points with parts of the Adobe apps, who doesn't?) both companies are doing just fine thank you.

And most users for both are doing quite well. while some for both are having horrid issues.

That's reality. Pure & simple.

Use whichever tool work for your needs. And let the angst go, it ain't helping your sanity or Life.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you need to take the time to explain away Adobe's issues, then it's already a problem.

You're basically saying "They only did that because of all these other reasons!" Well, they still did it. I don't care about excuses. They ruined every ounce of trust in me and thousands of others.

Plain and simple, Adobe needs to respond. Not ignore their paying customers. FOR 8 MONTHS.

Do you think it's okay to ignore customers for 8 MONTHS? That's all I'm asking here Neil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Apple released Final Cut Studio 4 with Final Cut Studio 8 and QuickTime Player Pro 8 optimized for Apple Silicon, I'm 99% sure it'd be my go-to NLE (so what FCP7 was - not FCPX).

There was a mass exodus from Premiere Pro once before.  I'd say it was in full effect by the time Final Cut Pro 3 shipped, but definately by Final Cut Pro 5.  So much so that Premiere Pro was discontinued on the macOS side for awhile, but brought back due to Adobe listening to users who asked for it.

While it's great for us to have choices, it's pretty much Premiere Pro or Media Composer for editing at the Enterprise level.  Being that Premiere Pro is bundled with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Audition, and Media Encoder, it very much has what could be called a home field advantage.  For marketing broadcast, cable, theatrical, and streaming where we need to create the same edit for 16-by-9, 1-by-1, 4-by-5, and 9-by-16, Premiere Pro really shines.  Media Composer is an excellent choice and many Local 700 editors work on whichever NLE the decision makers are subscribing to.

I find the updated Import/Edit/Export window a little too spread out, but it brings Premiere Pro and Premiere Rush more in line with each other and we can setup the Export options such that we can use Quick Export without ever having to tab over to Export.

Will most of us be editing in Resolve on our iPads in five years?  Maybe.  Maybe not.  None of us have a crystal ball.  It's all changed before, it could all change again.

In the meantime, hopefully we're able to maintain a level of professional courtesy when we share our likes and dislikes about our NLE choices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Professional Courtesy" puts Adobe above us. Without us, Adobe wouldn't exist. They work for US. Not the other way around. Power to the people etc. etc.

So you're saying I should:

1. I give Adobe money.

2. I receive broken product

3. Deal with it and never speak up about it, because "professional courtesy".

okay, got it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@default9ytzb7vmpw4l 

Use whatever application works for you, of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. I just read Warren's comment, and your post ... and well, I can't even see how you get 'there'.

Not one word of his post says you or anyone should give Adobe money. He simply lays out how it is useful for many users to do so. There's not even an implication there that any or all other users should do the same.

As to points 2 & 3, I can't see anything there that goes "there" either.

What, do you insist that everone else on the planet must share and validate your experience? Or, if they have a different experience, that they can't share that experience?

Sharing differences says nothing critical about those differences, it just notes that they exist.

Personally, I never assume anyone will ever share my experience in even most details, let alone all. It's one of the fascinations of Life.

As I've noted, I've got friends who LOVE working in Resolve ... more power to them! I'd never think of telling them that because they love working in it, they are somehow negating my dislike of doing so. We're different people, for cryin' out loud.

They're as welcome to their feelings, impressions, and opinions as I am to mine. Sharing those different opinions politely ... that is professional courtesy.

And yes, one can very politely say the experience for them in working in one app is rubbish. Cool. But requiring others to validate your experience seems rather self-absorbed to me.

From many discussions, I know both Warren & I do vastly different workflows. With different interests. And if either of us felt another app was better suited for our client needs at this time we'd be 'there'. Without expecting nor needing validation for doing so from anyone. Let alone a massive company like Adobe.

Or needing answers for why Adobe or whatever "failed" us. Every  human and group is entitled to make their own decisions. If we don't like that decision, we can all do whatever we want to replace that interaction.

Freedom of choice being a Very Good Thing.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not asking others to validate my issues. I just want others to stop throwing wrenches into my requests.

When you say "I'm not having that issue", and go into a long explanation as to why I could be wrong, It minimizes the issue I am having. Maybe youre not meaning to but that's what you are doing. Imagine Someone writing something extremely important. Your reply should not be "Well sucks to be you, but I'm not having that issue." Your reply should be "Dang, that sucks youre going through that. I will help you get the attention of the Devs so they can see it."

Especially if I am literally saying every single editor I know is having the SAME ISSUES AS ME. So excuse me for thinking youre just an Adobe shill by trying to slap down every issue I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see I am slapping down your issue. And yes, I've said repeatedly it sucks to be you.

I'm only trying to get some relative reality here. That's all.

And yes, I'm also frustrated because as I've noted over and over that the current variability between users is dangnably and HUGELY frustrating! And worse so because of being so flipping unpredictable.

The Reality is ... what it is. It's not to diminish nor slap anyone down.

And simply put ... both Pr and Resolve are having variable user issues that are freaky hard to nail down. Some do better with Resolve, some with Pr, some great with both, some lousy with both.

And yes, that is a freaking mess. Even though the majority of users of both apps are doing fine, the total inability at this time to predict and therefore 'fix' issues is ... a mess.

But ...it isn't everyone having an issue. Only ... some. Which makes it even harder to deal with it seems.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it's everyone I know and that is a lot of editors. I have not heard one of them say one nice thing about it. Besides the transcoding feature which is nice.

I feel like my problems would have been solved faster if you or anyone else didn't jump to defend Adobe. Stop defending Adobe. I'm having an issue. No need to explain why it's not that big of an issue.

Again maybe you're not realizing you guys are doing it, but you are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@default9ytzb7vmpw4l 

If someone presents a workflow that works well for them, why would you not attempt to replicate it?  Or, at the very minimum, take a close look and compare notes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because I am not having a workflow issue.

All of my issues are software based. They are Adobe problems.

No workflow will make the timeline shuttle smoothly. Nor will it fix the holes Adobe has left in the app.

If we are paying monthly for the promise of constant updates, then we are not getting our money's worth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines