• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find how to download the offline version.

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So been using Story CC for a few weeks now.

They only thing I hate about it is that I have to use it through a browser, and it baffles me that I cant seem to find a way to download an application onto my PC.

I know there IS an offline application, and some of the discussions on here have suggested:

PROJECTS > Download Application.

But I've noticed that direction seems to be either from a year ago or on an Apple system because projects isnt much of a drop down menu.

So I'm running on Windows 10 and using Chrome as my Browser.

Is it even possible to download this on PC?

Thanks in Advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

The option menu is present only in Adobe Story Classic, you can assess it by using this link:

https://storyclassic.adobe.com/

Note that Adobe Story has been discontinued and resources will begin to become more and more scarce.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option menu is present only in Adobe Story Classic, you can assess it by using this link:

https://storyclassic.adobe.com/

Note that Adobe Story has been discontinued and resources will begin to become more and more scarce.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey KublaKestrel,

TacticJames is right. You can only download the offline app by using the classic version.

Adobe Story FAQ: How do I access the previous version of Adobe Story?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi......could I ask those of you who contributed to this thread to consider adding a comment in support of keeping Adobe Story going on the following thread? The hope would be that if enough people contributed Adobe may listen. If you know of others who use Adobe Story perhaps you could pass the link on and invite them to make a comment. We are also hoping that Story could be developed further to the same standard as Adobe Story Classic.

Story Discontinued...

Thanks

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines