• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I own Creative Suite 6 Production Premium, after installing a new motherboard problem

New Here ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing a new motherboard the software is asking for the serial number/activation code. When I try to input it I get a message the the computer can't connect to the internet (but it is connected). I've owned the software since 2013 and never had a problem like this. I did not uninstall the software or change the hard drive, only the motherboard. How can I solve this problem? I am a missionary and can not afford to get a subscription, need to be able to use the software that I own.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid that you may be out of luck. Adobe no longer supports CS 6. You could try calling Adobe but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

You're missing out on many amazing features by not upgrading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand they no longer support the software but I think the problem lies in their activation process. I own the software legally. and have registered it with Adobe. They show it on my product page and even offer a download with my serial number. Yet they won't allow me to activate it. Unfortunately I can't afford to update to new software and feel cheated because we paid a lot for this suite originally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum. You might try the chat button from your account info page...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to activate CS6, but I do think you need to reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines