Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Folder option causes crashing and/or playback issues - Premiere Pro 22.2

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Import Folder option causes crashing and/or playback issues - Premiere Pro 22.2

Tried on two different computers to import a single folder with about 10-12 baked videos and this caused Premiere Pro 22.2 to become unstable but ONLY if i use the import folder option if I import each file one by one no problems

is this a new issue for anyone else (past versions of premire I've had no issue)?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cw32526629,

Sorry about the poor experience. Have you tried resetting app preferences to isolate any preference corruption issue that might be causing the app to misbehave? Also, where are the media files/folders saved (internal/external/network drive)?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the files were on an internal ssd -

after a lot of trial and error I did a clean install of the OS and it magically works as intended so perhaps we can blame windows for this one???

all is well that ends well ig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines