• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing issues after Update (No Audio)

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

After i Updated Premiere, the imported MP4 files dont have audio, at leats pp doenst detect it... but if i play it extern it has audio.

Screenshot - 04_11.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Rename Media Cache & Media Cache Files folders to Old_Media Cache & Old_Media Cache Files respectively.

If issue is resolved, Delete both Old_Media Cache & Old_Media Cache Files folders.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Changis,

Please perform the following steps:

1. Clear Media Cache files. Instructions are in this article FAQ: How to clean media cache files

2. Create a new project, import the files & check.

Please let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wich one should i delet? Screenshot - 04_11 002.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rename Media Cache & Media Cache Files folders to Old_Media Cache & Old_Media Cache Files respectively.

If issue is resolved, Delete both Old_Media Cache & Old_Media Cache Files folders.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem Solved!

Thanks a lot Vidya!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem. Where do I locate the Media Cache and Media Cache files on my computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried clearing media cache and media cache files, also renaming them and checking (didnt work). What now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should share this with the others asking the same question with a different subject name.  I kept checking to see if a solution was found and nothing was posted on the original "Premiere does not import audio that is attached to video".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2016 Nov 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me!!  Headed to the hospital to get my head bandaged from banging it on the wall although happy for the fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines