• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is threre a possibility to let Premiere Pro Projects be rendered online?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

First of all, I am new to this forum. If I made something wrong, please neither hate me or delete this question. The question is: I am a student and I use my Laptop to edit videos. The problem is, it is very, very slow....

Is there a possibility to let Premiere Pro Projects be rendered online? So that I upload my finish project and get the finished video back? Of course I would be willing to pay for that.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your answer!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

No... Cloud programs are installed and run on your actual computer... no work is done in the cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No... Cloud programs are installed and run on your actual computer... no work is done in the cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but that was not my question. I wanted to now if I could let it rendered in a cloud, because my pc is very slow...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you most certainly can! its called desktop as a service(DAAS). you pay to use your own virtualmachine with premiere pre-installed and get all the processor capabilities of a 8 core.(with gfx package)

here's an example:

"Amazon WorkSpaces offers a choice of bundles providing different amounts of CPU, memory, and storage so you choose the right amount of resources for your requirements"

Amazon WorkSpaces - Virtual Desktops in the Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is something a bit different than what I believe the OP was searching for. Pretty sure they want to take their project file and videos from their local system, upload them to some Adobe server and have the server export out a final video and send him the final output. I think the Amazon WorkSpaces would be a rather cumbersome workflow with needing to install Premiere on a remote system and get all his files transferred over to said system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In either case the answer is the same, but just to be clear so that you can use the proper terminology when seeking help in the future, in Premiere Pro:

Rendering means to create preview files so that the timeline runs smoothly on your computer.

Exporting means outputting your project to its final form such as a video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you. So do you know if it is possible to export my project to its final form online? My Computer is way to slow to do it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you sure? noooooo  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might get better performance with Premiere Elements if it will suite your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My only suggestion is to find somebody with the same version of Premiere Pro as you have and ask them if they will export the project for you if you supply the all of the media and the project file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines