• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just a casual editor in need of help from the smart people

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a casual editor who does mostly sports videos for my kids and their hs/college teams. Little by little, I've been making improvements over the last 10+ years (I used iMovie for most of it...sorry).

I've started using some templates (Motion Array) and for the first time, I've run into a problem and I'm not entirely sure why.

I get both the "media pending" error (but only sometimes) and it won't render/export at all even when I get all the media present. Here are some screenshots: First showing the media present, second showing what's in the "main" video (with the sudden disappearance of the media), third when I go out of "main" and back to the video wall, and the last two when I try to export.

I appreciate your expertise and patience with a novice!

Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 12.33.13 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-08-11 at 12.35.27 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-08-11 at 12.35.35 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-08-11 at 12.58.39 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-08-11 at 1.00.27 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Welcome to the community. Are you only experiencing this issue with this specific template? If so, please try importing your sequences to a new project and check if that helps. Please also let us know if the source files are stored externally. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you and I appreciate you helping out!

Most of the templates I've used have been more on the effects side or simple title templates. This is the first time I've worked with a logo and mosaic. The template itself is mostly placeholder stuff with some effects for when the new media is added. Everything I'm working with is stored on the Mac internal drive.

I'm not sure how to import the sequences without first exporting them (which I currently can't do).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the details. You can import your Sequences to a new project by creating a new project and then importing your current project file. Let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines