• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

logiooptions panel pops up

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In premiere cc (v 12.0.0) a small panel keeps poping up. Any Ideas how to permanently remove it?

premiere_logioptions.PNG

Thanks for you help with this!

Florian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

LogiOptions extension exists in the following path.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\LogiOptionsAdobe

You can move the LogiOptionAdobe folder from this folder to another folder.

Then, the LogiOptions panel has disappeared from Adobe application in my case.

You need not uninstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Update after speaking with Logitech, and testing with a Logitech Craft Keyboard:

Summary: Close the logitech panel, close Premiere Pro, relaunch Premiere Pro, the panel will remain hidden - but still function.

Details: Logitech Options, or LogiOptions, is software that gets installed with your Logitech device.

If you have one of these 3 devices, though, Craft Keyboard, MX Master 3 (mouse) and MX Anywhere 3 (mouse) then Logitech will prompt you to install a CEP panel (Common Extensibility Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experience the same problem with last version of Premiere and latest version of Logitech Options 8.54.161. When I click away from Premiere and back into it, the small window appears again and again and again.... I use the craft keyboard and MX 2s mouse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue as jannelmm - Closing Premiere didn't fix. Tabbing out and back in to Premiere always returns the panel. Has any fix been found for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So after speaking with Logitech did they bother to tell you if they were going to fix this ridiculous bug? Workarounds do not work, they need to fix this or you do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UGH!!! I keep getting this in Illustrator on my MacBook! It pops up every time I flip through files, even after I close it! Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@PRWZ  Please try this and report your results; 

1. After the logitech panel pops up, close the panel
  2. Close Illustrator
  3. Relaunch Illustrator

If you see it again, respond with what caused it to launch; it opened when Illusttrator opened, or when opening an exusutng file?  Or when opening a new file? And please include the version of Illustrator you're using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @dmcsween4, I noticed @PRWZ didn't respond to your request so I'll do it instead since I have the same issue.

I'm on the latest Illustrator on a Mac Mini M1 (latest OS, latest system updates), and have been having the same issue very consistently. Here's what I've tried so far:

• Closing the Logitech panel, closing Illustrator, relaunching illustrator
    • This didn't solve the issue, and the panel seems to automatically pop back up after a moment, even without any file open.
  • I also tried looking into the Logi Options software. From what I can tell the panel started popping up after trying to enable Application Custom Settings (I hope I translated this correctly, since my Logi-software is in Dutch). After disabling it due to continuous crashing of Illustrator (seemed to be a bug on Logi's side), the panel very annoyingly never went away.
  • I can't find any related file in the Illustrator application folder (nor in the Illustrator folders in Application Support).

I hope this helps narrow things down 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "correct answer" cited here did not work for me either.  And simply closing the pop-up works only for 10-60 seconds, as it just keeps popping back up, randomly.

So, I dragged the little window by its upper left corner on the lower right pixel of my monitor.  There, you can't even see it.  So it can pop or stay up to its heart's content, and I can get my work done, never seeing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good tip....just started happening to me again.  YEARS later and this is still a bug, but hey it's Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It started for me also; just now version 15.4.  I am not convinced it's an Adobe bug (I think it's on Logitech).

The advice to delete the extension folder worked for now, so hope it stays that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The followinf pathway is now invalid

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\LogiOptionsAdobeYou

Any ideas on how to stop the pop up now?

Thanks, 

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\LogiOptionsAdobe\jsx is exactly where I found it in Windows 11 and latest Adobe updates. Delete the Premiere one and it goes away. If you change your universal transmitter it comes back though, at least that is the only reason I can think for it coming back. It is Logitech not Adobe who are both lame and at fault. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines