• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri changes my color on its own

Participant ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this problem on every computer in our office, every version of Premiere since they added Lumetri, on both Mac and Windows. It has been happening for years and Adobe offers no answers or help, so hopefully someone else has had this problem and can help.

As I'm doing my color, nothing crazy just basic grading, I go back and several of my clips will have changed on their own. It is ALWAYS the same thing. One or two of the color wheels will have moved itself, usually in the direction of green or blue. This will happen even if I have not made any color wheel changes on that clip.

I then fix the color but surprise surprise later it decides to change itself back to yet a different color. The amount of time I have wasted on this over the last couple years makes me sick.

Anyone? Adobe?

lumetri.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 25, 2017 Apr 25, 2017

Dennis, I will have to try that in a week when we return from a shoot. Also, I have to admit I don't know what you mean by ECP.

I have been able to prevent this problem from happening by only doing Lumetri adjustments on adjustment layers. I no longer adjust the clip itself and the bug went away.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Autocolor" appears on your History panel? Would love to get a screen-grab of that on here ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure.  I'll do so next time it crops up.  The wait shouldn't be too long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The behavior still persists however autocolor is not triggering now.  I updated to the latest version of Ppro last week and therein may lie the difference.  The previous version is where I was seeing the autocolor pop up in history when the behaviour occurred.  I'm done being upset about it as it just makes a bad thing worse.  My  M.O. is to be vigilant and expect it to happen and by catching it quickly I can remember what I did and simply replicate my settings.  The project I'm working on is a series of training videos totalling about 10 hours and I need to use lumentri on virtually every clip.  When I'm done I'll  have about 8 months of my life invested in the project.  It would be a major blessing if this issue were fixed but based on what I read on the forum I'm seriously wondering if Adobe has a clue how to fix it.  To maintain a semblence of sanity I lean on my best friend, Ctrl-S, constantly.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problems you're having are puzzling to me. I've done massive amounts of Lumetri since it was created, without normally having issues. Except for the several very noted issues that were fixed with the next patch.

So I think it would be helpful if you started a new thread, laying out your hardware, media, and typical workflow, with the issues you're having. I normally find that, for most users I work with, I can give advice to drastically speed up the work and cut down the steps at the same time.

So It would be nice to get a look at your issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It finally happened today and in the latest release of Ppro.  The Auto Color Adjustment triggered in Lumetri on it's own.  I do have a screenshot I can either post here or as you suggested, start a new thread and post it there.  What's your advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a new thread as a bug. Including your system, media, and that shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2023 Dec 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought I was going mad but no, this has been happening to me for quite some time. I do some Basic Correction tweaks, press enter to make sure no cursor is left waiting in an input box, move to the next clip and the previous clip has noticeably changed its values. It's as if the Auto button above is automatically pressed when I move on. This tip that uses History bar is my only solution for the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines