• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Made a text change, but the old text still pops up before correcting itself in the frame?

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! First time writing in this community. So I have a video created and I edited parts of the text. Whenever I play back the video, I still see the "old" text, before the new text corrects itself and pops up on the screen. For example, under the "Ludington" location, the Stearns Hotel pops up (which is the old text) then once the next few locations pop up, it corrects itself to the new location.

Anyone know how I can completely delete the old text from showing up? The video uses effects to have the text pop up one at a time, so after the text initially appears with the "old" writing - it pops up again with the new text and gets rid of the old information. With old textWith old textAfter video corrects textAfter video corrects text

I hope this makes sense. Any help is appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just had this issue and recently found the solution. Under squence click delete render files in to out. This deletes the previously rendered text/any other discarded edits from popping up in your video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines