• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Chache Folder change itself

Participant ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I hace a dedicated SSD for chache and scratch. i assign one folder for cache files in After effects and other folder for Premiere but, when i go, for example from premiere to to AE the folder is change: in AE the cache folder is the one i assign in premiere. If i change again in AE to it´s folder, when i back to premiere, the foldes is the AE. It like the two applications share the same assignation of this folder. This is normal? Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JaimeGomez78,

Sorry to hear about this. Have you tried resetting app preferences to isolate any preference corruption issue that might be causing the app to misbehave?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I just do, but keeps the same. If i change in premiere, change in AE and viceversa. Weird....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the conformed media cache (In AE)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Summet, after deleting preferences, i open a project that i been working just yestarday and suddenly the playback is absolutey choppy...skypping frames.. a total mees. I open other projects and create new ones and the same behavior.

Just can´t work!

What could happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I not just "choppy" i like it´s playing at half of speed. I can´t work!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

isn't this the problem of all the troubles in the new version of Premiere v.22 🤦‍:male_sign: Problem on problem. I am now very concerned about the question: when will the playback become clean and smooth? You can't work now. When will the update be released??? Fix it already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines