• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing font premiere pro

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cannot solve missing font in premiere cc 2018, and I've tried on typekit also can not,, why?

Premiere.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Thanks jstrawn,

andrymunz13 I work for Typekit. If you're having trouble syncing fonts, I'd be happy to help. Please take a look at this troubleshooting document: https://helpx.adobe.com/typekit/kb/troubleshoot-font-syncing.html

If that doesn't help, there are instructions at the end of that doc to send us diagnostic information so we can look into further. Please send an email to support@typekit.com if you need any help.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That one is reported. They are trying to release just those mogurts otherwise, they should be fixed in the next release. There is a very recent thread about this, but from a quick look I didn't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I found it, here's the thread:

Re: no fonts in essential graphics?

Here is a set of revised mogrts which should help (at least some of) you be free of what we are calling the "Bebas" issue...
Adobe Motion Graphics Templates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope those are useful to people who hit a particular issue, but what i see in the Andri's screenshot... that looks like something different. The resolve font dialog is not recognizing the font it needs to resolve, which makes me think that the CC desktop App app is not running or that the system is offline.

@andri did you say you cannot sync fonts directly from typekit either? If so it would explain the empty dialog and would not be a graphics or Pr problem. The thing to do in that case is figure out why Typekit is not connecting for you, and that is out of me areas of knowledge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks jstrawn,

andrymunz13 I work for Typekit. If you're having trouble syncing fonts, I'd be happy to help. Please take a look at this troubleshooting document: https://helpx.adobe.com/typekit/kb/troubleshoot-font-syncing.html

If that doesn't help, there are instructions at the end of that doc to send us diagnostic information so we can look into further. Please send an email to support@typekit.com if you need any help.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and i dont know why cannot sync to creative cloud the premiere pro jstrawn and MyerPj​

bebas.JPGwhy.JPG

regards,
Andri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

andrymunz13  wrote

and i dont know why cannot sync to creative cloud the premiere pro jstrawn  and MyerPj

regards,

Andri

Sorry for the frustrating problem, that would be irritating, to say the least. Unfortunately, since it involved your connection to Creative Cloud there is very little I can offer int he way of troubleshooting. You may need to visit the Creative Cloud forum or contact Customer Care for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange JS, it's the very same screenshot in both threads. I have the similar issue. That dialog comes up once each time the project is loaded. Then what did you mean by:

"Ok there may have been some installed mogrts which were exported on a system with a non-typekit version of the same font. The mogrt(s) in question have already been re-exported and integrated into the installer for our next public release"

And the purpose of uploading the fixed graphics?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can not connect with typekit I don't know why.  and this is my new install adobe premiere about 2 weeks ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any way to get a "never show this dialog again" option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem .. The fonts is in the device and installed, but it is in the primer not working. Is there a solution to this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue! Any solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's 2022 and I'm having a very similar issue... I'm getting an error that Premiere is missing a specific font that is in quite a number of AE comps (links) throughout my premiere project and won't display it (even though the font shows up in Essential Graphics).  

Here's a likely twist to the problem... I'm passing a project between myself and an external editor - we're both running Premiere 22 & AE 22.  We're also both using an AE template package that a designer/animator created for us.  The template features two OTF fonts associated with the client's Brand, Futura and ChunkFive.  The twist is that I'm working on OSX 11.6.4 and the external editor is working on PC running the latest Windows 10 Pro. 

The problem started occurring when I imported a sequence from a duplicate of his premiere project that had been edited on his PC, and into which he'd placed quite a number of linked comps from AE (we have two separate copies of the AE file).  When he exports a video for review, the fonts in the title render perfectly.  When I import the sequence into my project, ChunkFive gets replaced by a system font but Futura renders perfectly.

I've tried replacing the comps in Premiere from my copy of the AE project, which displays fine in AE, but immediately change the ChunkFive to a default font when I place them in Premiere.  

Has anyone experienced anything like this and if so, is there a solution to share?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 22.3.0 (build 121) - Fonts missing! Fix it Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

any update on this?! any input? Please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines