• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Graphics Template Not Playing all the way through

Participant ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Motion Graphics Templates. I'm using one with five media slots. I've used five images in the slots. when I play it back in the timeline it will only play two of the images before it ends. I've increased the duration that it runs, but that doesn't help. How can I get the template to play all of the images?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

helo,

this might be tough for someone to answer since it snot necessarily about Premiere. Most Motion Graphics Templates are created in After Effects, and they can be created by anybody. So. its tough to know if the template you are using is broken, or if you are just using it incorrectly.  can you go to where you bought it and see if there are instructions to follow?
Or perhaps sharing your screen could possibly help?

cheers,
mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines