• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.Mov files in CC : The File Has no Audio or Video Streams

Participant ,
Sep 14, 2013 Sep 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated premier to CC , since i have issues iimporting any .mov files at all.

The specific ones Im trying for my current project are exports from AE , rendered lossless animation .mov , worked fine in CS6 , will play in quicktime and other generic's but always getting the The FIle Has no Audio or Video Streams message when trying to import into a project.

Quicktime is updated so I can't understand why the won't play, is this a CC bug ?

i go back to cs6 on my other comp they open fine...

Ive seen a few topics on this none with a resolution and most of those where from cam's, this is an export from AE, anyone able to help this is stopping me from working atm ......

troy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 27, 2013 Sep 27, 2013

I'd tried that, didn't work for me, I think it was a clash with sorreson for me, I reinstalled is and all progs apart from squeeze and have no issues now, when I've got time to do a recovery point and test it out i will, right now got to much work to spend time on it

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 07, 2016 May 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just reinstalled quicktime and that seemed to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the same problem with Premiere CC2015.3

Solved it with this: Congratulations! You can now enjoy the highest quality digital video | DivX.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2016 Oct 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the exact same issue after replacing my hard drive. Quick solution is to install Quicktime. I don't know why, but that's what worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2017 May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on a pc : reboot and then relink

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "file has no audio or video streams" problem can occur when the system has insufficient resources (e.g., memory) for Premiere to load the video file, and once it has happened to a particular video file, it will keep happening even when sufficient resources are freed, because Premiere caches the first result, and it can be hard to clear that cache.

The simple solution in such cases (once sufficient resources have been freed) is to rename the file, so Premiere will process it as a new file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue for me was that the video file was so big and our network isn't that great so it wouldn't allow the entire file to be downloaded...even though the file didn't "fail". So, when I imported it into Premiere CC, it couldn't read the video file because it wasn't really all downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines