• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multicam switch in program monitor

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an odd issue since the recent update and yesterday's update (23 May). The Multicam button is not showing the video streams properly. As you can see from the screengrab below, I get the two angles in the source monitor if I double click the MC clip in the timeline but not in the program monitor - although the frame for the MC angles is there. I can use the number buttons to switch angles as long as the timeline is paused but not when I'm playing. I can do any other MC functions like flatten, enable/disable MC, switch angles etc. It's just the program monitor and ability to switch angles on the fly. Anybody else have similar issues?

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 11.02.16 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here... Multicam view is broken in the latest update. It just shows duplicate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot reproduce on windows.

Make new project and import old one.

See if that will help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. I had tried that and the same problem existed when using the same MC sequences and assets imported either in whole or in part into new projects.

However, I haven't had the same issue again working on new projects with new assets. It was something to do with that specific set of assets and I just ended up using workarounds. Odd bug though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same issue - @Adobe do nothing with this since May 2017

Adobe doesn't listen their costumers.

Adobe going down and down ... waiting for some new software producer on market.

Hopefilly Affinity make some - their Deisigner i much better than Illustrator, So maybe they create something better than premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines