• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Bugs in Premiere 22.5 when using Proxies

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some footage which is a 29.97 fps video (shot on DJI Osmo Pocket 2 / 8x Slowmo) which i (through "interpret footage") conformed to 25fps, to fit my 25fps project / timeline. I rendered proxies for the DJI clips.

Then I overlaid some animated graphics with alpha channel onto a video clip and manually tracked them onto the video, using keyframes in the "Anchor Point" parameters. 

Premiere v22.5 shows two (!) bugs when using proxies.

1. Switching the timeline viewer between Full Resolution and Proxy makes Premiere ignore the keyframes in the "Anchor Point" parameter.

2. Switching from Full Resolution to Proxy makes Premiere "forget" about the manually conformed framerate of the video-clip, the Proxy clip will run at the original framerate, and is not automatically conformed to the "parents" framerate.

Please fix this, this is very annoying.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines