• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple different clips after import are playing as the exact same file.

Contributor ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i copied the entire folder structure from the memory card onto an internal drive and imported that into Premiere. The first 6 clips are playing as copies of the first. This is even after deleting all associated cache files,un and relinking the media. What gives?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Actually I am an idiot. I didnt realize that 001 was essentially the spanned clips through 006 all together. Didn't check the timeline to see where 001 stopped, thought it was just an 11:30 minute single file that the C100 splits them into.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they MTS files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And even if I pull 002.mts into encoder to transcode thinking that may be the issue, the preview is still showing it looking like 001.mts. Yet the files are indeed different if I just play them from the folders. Also i noticed if I use the media browser in encoder to search for the files instead of drag dropping them in, it doesnt even recognize clips 002-006

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually I am an idiot. I didnt realize that 001 was essentially the spanned clips through 006 all together. Didn't check the timeline to see where 001 stopped, thought it was just an 11:30 minute single file that the C100 splits them into.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines