• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Sound When Opening Project, Close, reopen, and BOOM! There's Sound

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I CANNOT be the only person that has this problem. This happens on BOTH my WINDOWS and MAC versions.

I open Premiere Pro, open up a project, hit play, and there is no sound. I see the meters go off on the side.

I close Premiere Pro, then open it right back up. Open the project, hit play, and THERE'S SOUND! I have done nothing but close and open it.

The frustration is, there are times I close, then open, then close, then open, then close, then open, and finally get the sound.

Audio preferences are always on the default sound card. For Mac, it's the Macbook pro 2017 output.

I am currently trying to open a video to edit, and cannot get sound no matter how many times I open the program up.

This problem has BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME. I've seen the problem sine CC 2016.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set input to none in the audio hardware preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keep in mind I have researched this problem for a while. Setting the input to "none" does not change the issue. I have done it multiple times.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines