• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non Royalty Serialized mode for Encore 5.5

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2011 Jun 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,  I have bought and installed CS5.5 Production Premium on a subscription basis
I have projects in Premierre Pro 5.5  but when i send to Encore i get registration screen so  type in my registration number

I get the following error message
"Encore CS5.1  cannot run in non royalty serialized mode
The application needs to be serialized with a royalty bearing serial number"

Registration is legitamte for Premierre, Photoshop AE etc but I cant get Encore to run.

Needless to say this is  frustrating as have got clients waitng for DVD's

Would there be some one who can tell me what to do please?
I have tried Adobe contacts and  NZ help numbers (go on hold for an hour then disconnects) 

Tried Australian help line but no better,  no response from Adobe Pacific support email as yet,

so posting this here as i am not getting answers anywhere else.

Tried online email and via Adobe help on web but keep getting message "sorry cannot process your request"

Also have tried to Log in via my Adobe account  and download Library content for Encore but get message that  web links are no longer active?

As an extra does someone  know where to get Encore Libraries ~ Im assuming that they should be allowed for download with the Subscription based programe

Help would be much appreciated   Please

Regards Rick (one frustrated Kiwi from way down under)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 01, 2011 Jun 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rik ,

I want some information regarding this issue from you .

1. When you installed product after installing  , u are working offline? , i mean you are connected to internet for not.

2. When you launch encore and get this " non royality error " , are u getting this error everytime or when you launch for second time you get another message .

3.  Is Premiere pro launching fine on your machine.

4. If you launch Premiere pro  , when from help you click on Deactivation , you get two buttons " Suspend activation" and "Deactivate Permanently" or one of them?

5. Are you using this product on more than 1 machine ( if yes how many).

Some things you can try :

1. Restart machine and launch encore.

2. If you get " non royality " error , click ok , Launch Premiere pro and then again launch encore.

Also please send me adobe ID and Serial number you are using.

It would be great if you can send logs from your machine , logs can be found at :

MAC:-

Launch Terminal

Type cd /tmp

Use the copy command(cp) to copy the amt3, swtag and oobelib , PDApplog files to any directory

Also send the Installer logs from /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installer

Win:-

%temp%

has amt3, swtag and oobelib . PDApp log files

You can send logs at : misharma@adobe.com

Thanks

Minu Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2012 Jun 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is a special royalty serial number necessary? (for encore 5.1)

Can anybody explain this to me?

I'm making video's for personal use no royalties involved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2012 Aug 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i keep getting the royalty error aswell, how do u fix this.

any kind of help would b great, even better if some1 knows a video on fixing the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Minu's post one above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought and installed CS5.5 Production Premium on a subscription basis

That confuses me.  To the best of my knowledge, CS6 is the first and only version available by subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for this message if it’s going to the wrong person – but I inadvertently started getting emails from this thread and can’t seem to stop it. I have changed my preferences to all “no” and followed the instructions at the bottom of the email to go to the thread – but the box to the right already says “receive email notifications” not “stop receiving email notifications.” Is there a time delay or something to making these changes? Thanks for “whomever’s” help…

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This note about Email notices http://forums.adobe.com/thread/503132 may help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines