Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NVIDIA 920M and Premiere Pro - System compatibility issues

New Here ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jaun33194159s8en_0-1716221280754.png

sir, when i open this it shows a system compatibilty report that your graphics drivers are not up to date please update them, while I update my NAVIDIA GeForce 920M drivers to latest version. Please guide me about this issue

TOPICS
Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Hi @Jaun33194159s8en,

Thanks for the message. Sorry for the hardship. In researching your issue, I found that the 920M is obsolete and not compatible with current versions of Premiere Pro. I'm afraid that this nearly ten-year-old GPU needs to be replaced. Is that possible? I hope so. After replacing the GPU, let us know how it's going so we can set you up for success in using Premiere Pro. I'll move your post to the Discussions forum while we await you response.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jaun33194159s8en,

Thanks for the message. Sorry for the hardship. In researching your issue, I found that the 920M is obsolete and not compatible with current versions of Premiere Pro. I'm afraid that this nearly ten-year-old GPU needs to be replaced. Is that possible? I hope so. After replacing the GPU, let us know how it's going so we can set you up for success in using Premiere Pro. I'll move your post to the Discussions forum while we await you response.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines