• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Onle audio showing no video

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Recently my videos have only had audio and not showing video in the preview or on the sequence timeline. The files are mp4 file as well. Just recently it has started happening. My source patching does not show A1 or V1 on the far left side. it does not let me highlight either of them. Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try following -

1. Delete the imported media & then delete Media Cache files from Premiere Pro Preferences

2. Reimport the files using Media Browser Panel & Also make sure that you have copied/clone all the folder of the camera card.

if it does not work then you also try changing the extension from .MP4  to .Mov

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forget to mention the first check that you're running the latest version of Premiere  Pro  v12.1.2 they are number of fixes for the import -Bug fixes in Premiere Pro version 12.1.2

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither of these helped, i also switch the files fro .mp4 to .mov. Same issue, video displays no visuals on either of the project screens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Austin, I have a few questions:

1. Can you play the video successfully outside of PremierePro? This rules out codex issues.

2. Have you tried uploading to Youtube? This tests to see if it can successfully be processed by an outside rendering engine

3. When you switched from mp4 to mov, what settings did you use in Media encoder and did it show the preview as it encoded?

4. How large is the mpg4? Have you thought about trying to see if you can make Premiere create a proxy?

Thanks for indulging me with the answers.

- Dax

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AustinB,

Still having this issue? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines