• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pantalla de previsualización en NEGRO

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes, hace 15 dias me puse en contacto con un agente de adobe porque cuando tengo un proyecto abanzado de golpe se me queda la pantalla de prvisualizacion en negro, Puedo seguir editando y moviendome por los menus, pero la pantalla de previsualizacion no se be. Mi Número de caso: ADB-25687901-D0H0 , pero no ricibo respuesta

us,

Os dejo aquí un video donde se ve el fallo y donde si cambio las propiedades del proyecto a solo software mercury, se soluciona la pantalla en negro, pero si vuelvo a poner aceleracion GPU, se vuelve a poner la pantalla en negro

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RgOq7XJhvPVWDU_HmWe3SOyqDvE3tRuI/view?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Xenia Julia,

Sorry about that. While I'm looking up your case, can you provide more info for the community?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I checked out your case. Your system is as follows:

OS Name: Win 10 Version and Service Pack: n /a

CPU Name: Product Name: i7-8700K 3.70GHz

Product Internal Version: Pr 22.5.0

GPU make and model: GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 18321MB VRAM

GPU driver version: n/a

RAM:32 GB

I am not aware of your media or which camera shot the footage. Can you help us out with that? Is it a 4K file? If so, your system might now be powerful enough to provide support for 4K H.264 files with GPU-accelerated effects added. 

I viewed your video, and your timeline is not performing very well. You can take action on this: I recommend you create proxies or transcode to ProRes LT. Can you try that?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still haven't solved the problem and I'm waiting for a specialized technician to call me, whenever I contact them they say they are working on solving it, but I don't receive a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Xenia Julia,

Sorry about the delay with your case. Have you tried any of my suggestions yet? They might work for you. Try transcoding or creating proxies, and let me know if that solves your issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, it is true that in that project I did not have the proxies created, but in other projects I have created them and it has given me the same problem, it is curious that it only happened to me using GPU acceleration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very sorry about this, Xenia Julia. I just heard from our agents, and they sent you an email. Can you reply? Let me know if I can help in any way in facilitating a fix for you. You can also send me a private message.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just replied to your colleagues, thank you very much for your attention

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally, after 2 days that a technician connected to my pc, my problem could not be solved.
But what annoys me the most is that I already said that I had updated my graphics card drivers and the first thing he did was reinstall it and in a way that I don't like because they come with a pack of unnecessary programs.
After that he uninstalled the program and reinstalled various versions, which I had already done.
To summarize, they haven't solved it, they haven't listened to me and now the pc restarts from time to time, which it didn't do before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry about that. I'll contact the agents to see what happened.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines