Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Partial export of video in 360 degree format with exception of title and intro

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

I am new to Premiere Pro  and I am trying to figure it out how can I render/export my project where part is 360 video and then intro is just normal 16:9 video. When I render everything and export in 360 then whole project is become 360 video, including intro as well, which I don't want. 

Is there any way to render whole project where you can split both videos and watch it in Youtube, where intro is "normal" and rest of the video is in 360?

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Youtube and other sites read the stream/metadata  of the H264 video which determine which type of player app to use for playback. It can't switch player apps mid stream.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting concept, ipolcat. I don't think it's possible, unfortunately. Can anyone else chime in. Maybe Dave Helmly? Hey @dhelmly is this possible?

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Youtube and other sites read the stream/metadata  of the H264 video which determine which type of player app to use for playback. It can't switch player apps mid stream.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks all. 

I don't think there is any way in any software to achieve this. I did my research and other youtubers basicly export all in 360....including title/start screen and end screen. A bit wiered but this is the only way it seems. Thanks all again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Dave!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines