• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback Trouble

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My playback is playing with a green overlay on it. I can still see footage but not easily. Is this a software or hardware issue/what do I do to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GPU driver issue. Go the the manufacturer's website, make sure you are working on the most recent driver. Although for some Nvidia users, the 418/419 drivers are working slower (according to Puget Systems testing) than the prior driver released mid-January.

Alternatively, go to Project settings, set Mercury Acceleration to software-only.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

418/419 drivers are working slower (according to Puget Systems testing)

I saw a report about Resolve 15.3.  Are they seeing that for PP as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a couple comments elsewhere with users of various video-post apps noting that going back to that January driver sped their app. So ... it's entirely possible. One more bit of datum to consider.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jarretts42461760,

Please let us know if you were able to solve the preview issue you were getting with Premiere Pro.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines