• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro is flickering to beginning of a clip at a certain point of a video

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so this is very odd and has never happened to me before, So I am editing a vlog from 2 days ago and whenever my video reaches a certain point on the timeline it basically flickers to the beginning of the video but continues on the timeline as if the video wasn't restarted and the audio continues well but is completely out of sync is there any way I can fix this without having to install a bunch of stuff?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zkettell, by chance do you have multiple screens and have you set some Premiere windows on the second one?

Maybe can update the GPU drivers?

Can try to delete cache memory manually?

AndreaSun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I am still pretty new to this so I don't know how to do any of this, could you possibly walk me through this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi zkettell,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. Please try to clean cache (FAQ: How to clean (delete or trash) media cache files? ) & reset app preferences (FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere Pro? ) and check if it's working properly.

Also, you may refer to this link to know more about working with VFR files in Premiere Pro.

FAQ: How to work with Variable Frame Rate (VFR) media in Premiere Pro?

This may help in solving sync issues if you are using VFR media files.

Hope you find it useful, let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines