Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

premier pro taking way too long to export video

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Ever since I experimented with exporting a 5k video with premier, exporting a 1080p 15 second clip has been taking abnormally large amounts of time. It should take less than a minute and its taking about 15. I've checked to see if some settings had remained similar to when I last tried to export in 5k, which it seems it hasn't. Is this a possibility? can I reset my settings to default?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing much to go on.

Please post comp specs, OS, Pr build and screenshot of the export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To re-set all settings to default with Premiere closed. (On Windows) hold down shift/ctrl/alt and click on Premiere. On Mac hold down shift/cmd/option and click on Premiere. More specifics on your system specs would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nitpicking:

alt resets preferences,

shift resets plugin cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alessandrod2213340,

Please let us know if you were able to solve the issue you were facing with Premiere Pro. Export performance would be dependent on several factors like your system specifications (CPU, GPU and RAM), the complexity of the sequence (like the number for clips used and the effects applied) and your export settings. As recommended by Ann and Rob we would need these to troubleshoot the issue properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines